Saturday, October 13, 2007

Nothing to report...

That's not to say it's gone quiet at Roadworks - far from it! The pre-Taupo build-up is well in swing, and I've been building wheels like they're going out of fashion, as well as doing general services, the odd TT conversion and all the usual stuff...that combined with my son's 12th birthday last weekend, Friday night drinks at Revolution Bicycles in Northland and other pressing social engagements have conspired to keep me offline a bit. Also no new pics of fruity bikes makes for a slightly more dull post, but at least you know I'm still here! I'll post again as soon as I have something more to offer. :-D

In the meantime, please get in touch if I can be of help, though remember I am flat out at the moment so need as much notice as possible. Generally I am booked out for a given week by the end of the Monday!

I'm off for a ride with Bodhi now! Cheers, Oli